Research & Development+
What's it all about?
Global Vaccines Development (GVD) is united in developing innovative vaccines of the highest quality in response to real public health needs while working hand in hand with internal and external partners
Do I have the skills?
- Scientific background such as Master in Pharmacy, Bio-engineering, MD
- MBA or Additional Master
- Fluency in English
- Maximum 2 years of previous work experience on 1st 2014
What will the programme be like?
Our 2-year global development programme is tailored to enable you to develop your knowledge and experience while broadening your global business perspectives. You'll undertake 4 stretching missions in our global vaccines development department, one of these in an international site.
Where will GSK take me?
- 4 challenging assignments of 6 months
- 1 assignment in an international site
- Fast-track development programme including mentoring by a senior leader
What will I learn?
Over 2 years, you will work
- In a project team to get a deep understanding of the vaccine product
- On clinical trials management and processes
- On business planning and performance
- In a partner team such as regulatory affairs, health economics, Medical Affairs, Commercial, R&D ...
When can I start?
Start time of the programme is September 1st 2014
Apply until March 1st 2014.
How can I apply?
Apply form : Vaccines Development - Graduate Programme : 86830